 |
| Marble Arch - one of the Hyde Park entrances |
One of the first things I learned about Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens is that dogs can run free through most of the park, but cycling is restricted to only a few paths. You can ride right around the park, which I did. You can ride across the park, which I also did. You can ride past the Albert Memorial and Kensington Palace -- I did that, too.
 |
| the Albert Memorial |
 |
| The Albert Hall |
 |
| Kensington Palace |

But you can`t ride to the Peter Pan statue. In the movies, people are always arranging to meet at the Peter Pan statute in Kensington Gardens, but I am amazed they ever end up finding each other -- that statue is not easy to find. I had to ask directions a couple of times before I figured out the maze of paths and reached my goal.
The Serpentine - Hyde Park
Speakers' Corner, Hyde Park
 |
| the "Physical Energy" statue, on the way to Peter Pan |
No comments:
Post a Comment